Our Website Has a New Look
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 at 4:23pm
Old Town has been successfully building boats for over 100 years. Our
heritage helps us to move forward with new ideas and ways of improving
our product line. We wanted to do the same with our website to better address the needs of our
Areas of the website you won’t want to miss:
- Home Page—Highlights Old Town news regarding products and more. Check out the social media section located at the bottom of every page. This is the most dynamic area of the site showing recently added Old Town Adventures and
blog posts as well as an integrated Facebook feed, Twitter Feed and YouTube videos feed. This section expands and collapses for your convenience.
- Community Page—A quick glance at highlighted stories, current events and recent photo gallery images as well as an at-a-glance menu of useful paddling information.
- Product Pages—Interactive boat images allow you to zoom, change boat color, review features, and see product videos, so you can find the Old Town canoe or kayak that is the best fit for you.
- Fishing—A quick glance at highlighted stories, current events and recent photo
gallery images as well as an at-a-glance menu of useful paddling
- Events Page—A place to look for upcoming events in your area.
- Share Your Adventure, Share Your Photo or Share a Tip—Got a trip, outfitting tip or photo to share? Our new “Share” pages enable you to do just that!
We hope you enjoy your time exploring the new site and visit us again soon. Feedback is welcome. Feel free to contact us.